Warning...Warning...Warning

I might say some bad words or have adult content everyonce in a while and if you can't handle it, this is not the place for you..so git!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Found'em

Okay kids, I found the New Moon SweetHearts by Necco. I just didnt't get the 3rd box--oops!


@sprtzmom1721...this is for you. Seen them Wal-Mart.


And for the Dr. Carlisle Cullan fans, here's some Peter Facinelli!



This was in my December issue of Women's Health. I guess they want us to get our heart rate up!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking. ~Christine

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! That was very "sweet" of you :) If these taste anything like the Twilight ones did, they are only as good as the commemorative boxes they are in. I want them, though!!

    I'm listening to Eclipse (again!) in my car on the way to and from work and they reference the conversation hearts again. Still don't know why they left them out of the movie :(

    Lisa
    17 Forever

    ReplyDelete