Warning...Warning...Warning

I might say some bad words or have adult content everyonce in a while and if you can't handle it, this is not the place for you..so git!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Speechless & What’s in a name


I can't believe how you looked at me
With your James Dean glossy eyes
In your tight jeans with your long hair



And your cigarette stained lies…
I'll never talk again, oh boy, you've left me speechless
You've left me speechless, so speechless


And I'll never love again, oh boy, you've left me speechless
You've left me speechless, so speechless
Lady GaGa, Speechless from Monster CD

I was playing around with the name game of Robert Pattinson and was trying to think of descriptive words to spell out with his name—no I didn't use his middle name. This is what I came up with off the top of my head. I also used my "Word" synopsis to help me out, so if you say WTF, you'll see why I chose that word. I know there are some better ones, but yeah. So, I went a bit further and googled name descriptions. Here's what I found on behindthename.com. " From the Germanic name Hrodebert meaning "bright fame".   Hmm…maybe they are on to something! If you can come up with some more adjectives, be my guest!

Radiant
Ogle
Beautiful
Erotic
Remember
Tall

Poignant
Awesome
Twilight
Tale
Intoxicating
Nasty
Seduction
Oxygen
Narcotic

 


1 comment:

  1. R-radiant
    O-omnipresent
    B-Beautiful
    E-exhuberant
    R-real
    T-tasty

    P-precious
    A-attractive
    T-tush
    T-tamable
    I-intriguing
    N-necessary
    S-sexy
    O-opulant
    N-nasty

    LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete