Warning...Warning...Warning

I might say some bad words or have adult content everyonce in a while and if you can't handle it, this is not the place for you..so git!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Attempt at a RPattz vid

So, I am giving this a shot.  I may fall short, but I have given 110%.  I am in no way shape or form a video wizard.  I had a idea and ran with it.  I might stumble along the way but I get up, wipe myself off and try again.  So, without further ado, here's my contribution to the ROB and his love--& fans alike--of Van Morrison's music.  The song, Jackie Wilson Said (I'm in heaven when you smile).  Hope you like it and thanks for watching!
~Christine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsFXf2mg94I

4 comments:

  1. Just watched your video and looooooved it. He is one beautiful creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Mrs. P! Hopefully, I can improve on the vids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congrats!! I have been wanting to try and do one, too, but just can't seem to find the time. Good for you for doing it. Love the new banner, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa! I have some more ideas cooking in the ol'noggin. The banner I borrowed from missamyjoon. YUM!

    ReplyDelete