Warning...Warning...Warning

I might say some bad words or have adult content everyonce in a while and if you can't handle it, this is not the place for you..so git!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So Long 2009, Happy New Year 2010!

Oh my! This year has gone by quickly and then again at times slowly.  There has been alot happening in real life, Twitarded life and RPattz life.  I was going to do a month by month re-cap but I think I have another ID-ER.

How's this one?


Or this one?


This?


Eh?



I'm in heaven, when you smile




I really think you'll like this one!



Uh huh!



Mama says so!



Yes?



Be careful now, you'll get wisker burn!



I'll be right here waiting!



Here's a toast to all you lovely ladies!

Bottoms up!

~Happy New Year!~

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!!! He's incredible. I can look at him all day...and suffer wisker burn.

    ReplyDelete