Warning...Warning...Warning

I might say some bad words or have adult content everyonce in a while and if you can't handle it, this is not the place for you..so git!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010

Well, I can’t believe that 2009 is over! This first week of 2010 has just whizzed by! My Moon Dance blog is still in the infant stages. I will try to blogg about Rob Pattz and related info as I can. Also, trying to incorporating a bit of Van Morrison and other song references.


I have made some new blogger friends and follow some great people who are waaayyy better at this than I am. I do have TWO GREAT followers, Lisa @17forever and Mrs.P @TwiBite. If you look over to the right side bar, you can see the “Places I Stalk, I Mean Follow” check out their bloggs and follow them. {(Okay, there are a couple of cupcake blogs one is Twi-related and the other can be.  You need to read some fanfic to appreciate!  That's another story.)}You’ll have a Wild Night and find some Crazy Love going on. HAHA, see I did it!

CSI_KAT/In the land of fantasy BP has some great wallpaper check her out too and give her the credit for these hot master pieces if you use.








Missamyjoon/Anxious about RPattz BP has some Twitter wallpaper too and give her the credit for these hot master pieces if you use.









Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Remember Me, out 3/12/10. Or get the widget countdown. I am sure that the RM buzz will be starting soon.

HEY Rob where are you? Are you back to work yet?
Don't forget to click on the follow button it you have't already. Thanks and have a great weekend!

~Christine

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!!!!! 2010 should be FILLED with Rob, and hopefully some crazy antics that we can write about. Thanks for mentioning me and for being such a loyal follower. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete